|We can help provide you with baby clothes, equipment, referrals to other organisations, and can journey with you as you learn about parenthood. This is on a case-by-case basis, so please contact us for more information about how we can help you.
There are also many other organisations who are able to provide practical, emotional, informative, and financial help. See below:
- Work and Income NZ can help you find out about what financial assistance you may be able to receive.
- The Women’s Refuge can provide immediate support and information if you are dealing with a violent situation.
- Visit the Plunket website for parenting advice and support.
- Adoption Option will help you to decide if adoption is right for you.
- Care Cafe gives simple information about foster care.
- The ‘Haven of Grace’ is a place of safety for young pregnant women, providing accommodation and care to meet physical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs. Phone: 075786065 or 0210653763, or email email@example.com for more information.
- Community Law Centres in New Zealand provide legal services to meet unmet legal needs in the community. Contact your local Community Law Centre for free legal help.